- Earlier this week I repeatedly told Tot that she needed to stop putting her new Barbie suitcase in the middle of the kitchen. After the thirty-third time, she told me, "Mommy, you just need to walk around it, okay?"
- This past week Bean has decided that saying "nononononononononono" is her new most favoritist thing in the world to do and say. Don't even attempt to tell her no because she'll out-no you in her very best yelling voice.
- On Monday I have a follow up appointment with my OB/GYN. I was so touched with his fabulousness that I wrote him a thank you card last week for his professionalism, compassion and fabulous bedside manner. It's one thing to be awesome at managing pregnancies and delivering babies, it's another to be tactful and compassionate with helping your patients through a loss. If I could bottle him up, I'd share him with every single person I know and have him deliver my kids' kids as well.
- We have some exciting changes coming our way in a few weeks. Sadly, I didn't win the SAHM lottery (not yet, at least), but there will be some changes coming for Tot. She doesn't know it yet but something new is coming her way.
- Very, very soon I will be giving away a beautiful pair of earrings from my favorite jewelry artist, BlackCatCraft. It's true, earrings for some lucky winner just in time for Valentine's Day. A little gift to yourself!!! I'm still working out the details, so stay tuned to enter.
How to enjoy the leftovers
1. Write out all the random thoughts swimming in your head that don't quite constitute a blog entry of their own.
2. Copy and paste the Leftovers photo onto your post.
3. Link back to Sippy Cups.
4. Enter your name and address into Mr. Linky. (Now, Mr. Linky has not been kind to me, so if he doesn't work, then screw him and leave your blog address in the comment section instead so that others can find you.)
5. Visit all the other leftovers and leave your love over the weekend.