There is a very, very strong possibly that this very moment in time is the only time I will have to blog all day. Between my commute, work, making dinner and then heading back into the city for class, the day is done.
So, a few random notes that I promise to expand on:
* Tot is sleeping in our guest room and has been for about a week.
* Bean has discovered the great outdoors.
* The birds are LOVING the pinecone birdfeeder and have almost picked it bare.
* I am admitting now, for possibly the first time, that I am burning the candle at both ends. And, it is catching up with me.
* I consigned our exersaucer. This does not mean we won't be having more kids. It does mean that the next kid will have a version that isn't over ten years old.
And, on that, I must go. I can't wait to have some time back in my life. Imagine how unproductive I will be able to be!