I feel like this should be some monumental post of some sort. 1500. Instead, I'll give you what I've got.
- First, did you know you can use up all your Google virtual space? Yes, and I did it. I did it on Monday. Thank you very much. Now, I must pay for my little corner of the internet. Five smackers a year. My mouth literally dropped open when the little prompt popped up telling me I was out of space. I mean, really? It's the internet, isn't it supposed to be forever? I guess that's what almost 1500 posts will get you.
- On another note, I've been writing this blog since February 6, 2007. Almost four years.
- According to one of the two random sitemeters I have on the blog, this little space has been viewed 90,934 times.
- I've met some wonder people out in bloggy land, reconnected with friends and family and made some people mad along the way.
- Most of all, I've chronicled every single day of our family's life for the past four(ish) years in a heck of a lot of writing and pictures.
- I've only been using Google Analytics since the summer, but the most viewed post is: The Christmas Card Photo Fail . I'm totally blaming the recent holidays for this development.
- There have been 7,534 comments along the way.
- I have probably changed the layout of this blog at least twenty or more times. Another change is coming soon, it is inevitable.
- I fully intend on posting at least another 1,500 posts. I can't wait to see where it takes us (besides into the land of insanity).