- I am in the overwhelmed with life stage again. I cycle in, I cycle out. I just can't imagine what my life will be like once this PhD business is over with.
- My grandfather is doing as well as can be expected. He didn't have a stroke, but did have an infection. He can not be left alone any longer, which is going to put a huge amount of strain on my family in North Carolina. I am, of course, so happy we were able to go and visit.
- Today is cycle day 84 for me. I'm going to venture to guess that I'm not ovulating. Don't know what would possibly make me think that
. Under normal circumstances, this would be a grand turn of events, however, it's not particularly conducive to having another baby.
- I miss going to weddings. I guess I'm in the stage of life where I have to wait for my friends' kids to get married because either everyone is already married or will be eloping when the time comes. Actually, I don't miss the weddings, I miss the dancing and the champagne.
- I think I'm officially ready for spring. While we were visiting my mom last week we got a little taste and I've been shivering here at home and thinking about it ever since.
- Tot's birthday is just days away and her party is in exactly one week. Five. Five very fast years. Five.
- Please continue to send Jen, Matt and Elizabeth your love as they grieve for their sweet Luke.
How to enjoy the leftovers1. Write out all the random thoughts swimming in your head that don't quite constitute a blog entry of their own.
2. Copy and paste the Leftovers photo onto your post (copy photo, upload to your post).
3. Link back to Sippy Cups.
4. Enter your name and the permalink to your post into Mr. Linky. (Now, Mr. Linky has not been kind to me, so if he doesn't work, then screw him and leave your blog address in the comment section instead so that others can find you.)
5. Visit all the other leftovers and leave your love over the weekend. Comments are like hugs!