Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (The Sleepless Edition)


  • I've become the most boring person to talk to ever.  I only have one topic of conversation:  baby.  I really need to get out and start reading and watching some news.  
  • I can also talk about how tired I am.  That's an easy topic.
  • I'm going to miss football.  Stupid Superbowl.
  • Bean and I had some one on one time today.  I heard her laugh more today than I have in weeks.  And, not just laugh, belly laugh.  It was fabulous.  I miss our time together and I know she does too.
  • I've gone to two classes this semester and I'm psyched to almost be done with coursework.  Bee has been awesome with the kids and we've been very blessed to have COS and my sister-in-law come over to offer him support.
  • That's all I have.  Really.  I'm so boring.

13 comments:

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

I'm going to miss football too.

The news is overrated...talk about your baby.

I love the laughing.

Karyn said...

Not related to your FNL, but I love your new banner!

Manda said...

Go ahead and talk about your baby! (The news is depressing most of the time anyway!)

HereWeGoAJen said...

The Superbowl is one of my favorite days because it means football is over. :)

I'm tired too. I just don't have your newborn excuse. ;) But I will talk about exhaustion as much as you want.

Mrs. Z said...

Please keep talking about that fabulous baby and being tired! Both remind me of what is coming, not that I am getting more prepared by much or anything!

Martine said...

Sleeplessness I can relate for completely unrelated reasons... Too much going through my mind at night.

Love the new photo of blue on your banner - DARLING!!!

Carrie27 said...

I will get caught up on blogs - been a not so good week here.

First, let me comment on how much I just LOVE your new header and how crazy it is to see Blue up there. Can't believe he is here.

Don't read the news - it's too depressing.

The Captain's Wife said...

1) I am so glad football is over. me no likey.
2) I feel like all people talk to me about is my belly
3) Go Bee!

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Love the new banner! Adorable:) I'm sure you're not as boring as you think!

I can't imagine going to school with a new baby around, I'm impressed. Great job!

Barb said...

You're supposed to.be all about baby right now. I'm cool with it! Oh how I love baby boys.

Barb said...

You're supposed to.be all about baby right now. I'm cool with it! Oh how I love baby boys.

andrea said...

you're not boring - you have a new baby, that counts as BIG NEWS

glad you got to spend some time laughing with, Bean :)

Jeni said...

So late to the party, but I love the baby updates...gives me a virtual baby fix. Wishing you some good sleep in your future.