- During last weekend's party for Bee, we had our doors open for over six hours. We are still fighting these ridiculous flies that got in and haven't been killed. They. Are. Making. Me. Nuts. Clearly, I am a fly hating princess.
- Blue has decided that evenings are for being held. From about 4:00 to bedtime, all Blue wants is to be held and personally entertained. This is not productive for my evenings.
- This weekend we will be seeing all of my family. ALL of them. As in, all sixty plus of them. I'll have to do an official count at some point. This will be the first time since my grandfather passed away after Blue's birth that we've all been together. Fudge people- FUDGE! Mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
- I'm pretty much over the hundred plus degree weather. This is not conducive to things like going for walks or spending any time outside with small babies. It's not even good for pool time because of the ridiculous heat advisories and heat indexes.
- I went to a fitness class this week called Vertical Fitness. It involves yoga, pilates, and strength training in "hammocks." You also do some inverted work. It felt good to do something just for me for about an hour. I definitely felt awesome afterwards and the day after. I can't wait to go again (says the girl who hates to exercise).
- Bean is out of control. Off the hook. Out of her mind. Sheesh. The third year is awful. I've said it a million times, the terrible two thing is a joke. Three is hell on wheels.
Friday, July 27, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers: The Evenings Are For Being Held Edition
Friday Night Leftovers