- I don't want vacation to end. I also know that if it doesn't, I will never get anything productive done.
- The girls had a great time this week. A mess of vacation pictures will be coming.
- Blue was indifferent to the beach. He can't do much out there, so he mostly ate, slept, and sat in my lap. Oh, and he pooped, of course.
- Bean has turned a corner with her comfort level in the water.
- Tot is a swimming machine.
- We had to drive two cars to vacation this year. We just didn't have enough room for three kids, the dog, the kayak, and all of our crap in one vehicle.
- I don't know how west coast folks can survive without picking local crabs.
- Oh, the laundry that awaits me tomorrow at home. Holy crap.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers: The Vacation Edition
Friday. The end of the vacation road.