- Tot returns to school in a short ten-ish days. I'm not sure if I'm more upset that this means I also go back to work, the summer is over or that we have a first grader.
- Bean returns to school in about three more weeks.
- Both girls are excited to return to school. Very excited. This makes me happy. I want them to love school.
- As a family, we have almost completely gone green with our water bottles. I've stopped buying plastic bottles for car rides and trips. Each of us has our very own green bottle now, even though we each have a preference on style and size.
- I went out to dinner with a bunch of girlfriends last weekend and we spent twenty minutes talking about fabric softeners (or lack thereof). Who are we?
- With the amount of stuff that needs to get done on a daily basis, I'm thinking that three hours of sleep should be the only requirement to function properly. I need AT LEAST twenty-one hours in a day to get anything accomplished. *Cue personal assistant request* It's a shame that the reality is that I could get eight hours a night and it still wouldn't be enough.
- As a family, we've really enjoyed the Olympics. I must admit that I'm pretty over-saturated though. It's a shame we couldn't spread it out over the entire summer instead of cramming it into two weeks.
- The girls favorite Olympic sports were swimming, diving, synchronized swimming and gymnastics.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers: The Fabric Softener Edition