- Week two of first grade has brought bus issues. Well, not totally bus issues, but issues around the bus. We're working on it.
- I don't know why it's so hard for me to say no and not volunteer for things. It's actually more work, more conscious effort to not volunteer than to just do it. I've been doing pretty good lately, although it only takes one moment of not paying attention to get sucked in again.
- I went to bed last night so early that I was in bed for eleven hours. Don't think I got to sleep that whole time though. Have you met my screaming son?
- Speaking of screaming son- he screams for an hour every night because he wants me. It's always around three hours after he's gone to bed. He has a full belly of milk and food but that doesn't stop him. If I go in, he is up every three hours. If I ignore him, he'll sleep until morning (usually). There is no other issue other than mommy-itis. Trust me, I've explored all the options.
- Bean heads back to preschool next week. FINALLY! We'll be on a schedule, albeit a really crazy one.
- The crazy schedule involves highlighting to keep track of things.
- I think I want some Botox. For reals.
- We finally got a family iPad. Heaven help us. Although we have plenty of kid friendly apps on the iPhones, any and all suggestions for more apps are welcomed. I'm also looking for a durable case that can withstand child abuse.
Friday, August 31, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers: No Mr. Linky Because I'm Lazy Edition