- I'm pretty sure I spend about 40% of my time wishing I had not committed or promised or arranged to do whatever commitment I have going on. This is more than just the stupid things I volunteer for, this is everything.
- Bee and I decided it was (overdue) time to buy ourselves some new pans for cooking. While doing a little shopping at Williams and Sonoma, we also got ourselves a very small waffle maker as well. It had mixed reviews but we took the plunge. It works perfectly. So awesome!
- Is it too early to pull out all the fall decorations? It's my favorite time of year for decorating, for living, for smelling, for tasting, for seeing, for just being. I love the fall.
- I am SO unmotivated lately. Unproductive. Stalling. The dissertation is not going to get done like this.
- School seems to be going better for Tot. Driving her to school in the mornings seems to make a ton of difference for her. I think she was starting her day in such chaos with the bus and early arrival to school that it was too much for her.
- Blue is an eating machine. In addition to nursing that dude can put away up to five or six containers of baby food a day. Geez!
Friday, September 14, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers: The Williams Sonoma Sells A Great Waffle Maker Edition